Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
With Walt Whitman In Camden July 16 October 31 1888 Class

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NRA Index du Forum -> NRA -> La taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
melutea
Participant

Masculin
Point(s): 39
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Juil - 19:56 (2017)    Sujet du message: With Walt Whitman In Camden July 16 October 31 1888 Class Répondre en citant

With Walt Whitman in Camden: July 16 October 31, 1888 (Classic Reprint)
by Horace Traubel
rating: ( reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK With Walt Whitman in Camden: July 16 October 31, 1888 (Classic Reprint)
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK With Walt Whitman in Camden: July 16 October 31, 1888 (Classic Reprint)

Excerpt from With Walt Whitman in Camden: July 16 October 31, 1888

Reference being made to o'connor's Hamlet's note-book W. Said: I have never read it myself: I have very little faculty or liking for books which require charts, comparisons, references - close application - the observance of rules of logic: in the immortal words Swinton addressed to me in a peevish humor: I have a damned ill-regulated mind. The volume was the result of some correspondence between William and Mrs. Pott. Take Donnelly's Cryptogram: I could read the first part but never the cipher business - I could not unravel such a devilish tangle. Getting to the subject by a question I asked him W. Said Goethe suggests books - carries the aroma of books about with him - seems to be a great man with books, by books, from books. Now, whatever Shake-speare was or was not, he was not that sort of man: he came, with all his scholarship, direct from nature. To me that means oh! So much: to come straight from life - to be rooted in an immediate fact. Bucke sees a great deal more in Goethe than I do - sees Goethe as if come fresh from the soil regards him in a more liberal light: insists that he articulates the soundest philosophy of the modern world. Bucke says my trouble is in the fact that I cannot read German - that Goethe cannot be translated.

Baker goes to-day. My reference to the fact drew from W. The remark in a grieved tone: It is inexplicable. Added: I do not understand it. I thought it might have been caused by something I had said or done - but no, Mary says it is not that. I wished him to stay - he is welcome to stay: I am indeed fond of him. I had hoped he would stay until I got on my feet again or, here he stopped an instant - until you buried me The new nurse, whose name is Musgrove, is an older man than Baker. W. Hates to have his routine disturbed. Upon my remonstrance he said I will make it a religion to like the new man.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Details:
price: $31.95
bound: 620 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (April 26, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1331366828, 978-1331366829,
weight: 1.8 pounds (
filesize:

With Walt Whitman in Camden: July 16 October 31, 1888 (Classic Reprint) book read With Walt Whitman in Camden: July 16 October 31, 1888 (Classic Reprint) Google Drive

MS-DOS,,,,Games,,,,Historical,,,,Software,,,,Classic,,,,PC,,,,Games,,,,...
..ISBN:,,,,Fremdsprachige,,,Bücher,,,-,,,Erziehungswissenschaften
Buy,,,With,,,Walt,,,Whitman,,,in,,,Camden:,,,July,,,16-October,,,31,,,,1888,,,(Classic,,,Reprint),,,by,,,Horace,,,Traubel,,,(ISBN:,,,),,,from,,,Amazon's,,,Book,,,StoreDear,,Walt:
With,,Walt,,Whitman,,in,,Camden,,July,,16,,October,,31,,,1888,,..in,,,Camden:,,,July,,,16,,,October,,,31,,,,1888,,,(Classic,,,Reprint),,,..MS-DOS,,,Games,,,Historical,,,Software,,,Classic,,,PC,,,Games,,,...

With,,,Walt,,,Whitman,,,in,,,Camden14,,,,1888With,,,Walt,,,Whitman,,,in,,,Camden:,,,July,,,16-October,,,31,,,,1888With,,Walt,,Whitman,,in,,Camden14,,,,,1888Picture,,InformationJuly,,16,,,1888,,--,,October,,31,,,1888,,[CONTENTS],,..July,,16,,,1888-October,,31,,,1888,,..With,,,,Walt,,,,Whitman,,,,in,,,,Camden:,,,,July,,,,16-October,,,,31,,,,,1888-,,v

With,,,Walt,,,Whitman,,,in,,,Camdenin,,,,Camden:,,,,July,,,,16,,,,October,,,,31,,,,,1888,,,,(Classic,,,,Reprint),,,,..*FREE*,,,,shipping,,,,on,,,,qualifying,,,,offersImage,,,,not,,,,available,,,,...
Book,,,,digitized,,,,by,,,,Google,,,,from,,,,the,,,,library,,,,of,,,,the,,,,New,,,,York,,,,Public,,,,Library,,,,and,,,,uploaded,,,,to,,,,the,,,,Internet,,,,Archive,,,,by,,,,..With,,Walt,,Whitman,,in,,Camden:,,July,,16,,October,,31,,,1888,,..Emulation,,,MS-DOS,,,Games,,,Historical,,,Software,,,Classic,,,PC,,,Games,,,.. 48a4f088c3

Ephebophile's WebDie Geschichte Von Tiffany (German Edition)Recollections, Personal And LiteraryThe Allies: Family and Friends Book Four: God's Victory (Volume 4) Miss Dakota LovePass Postcards: Water Front (Volume 1)Gardening In The Backyard For Beginners:30+ Best Fruits And Vegetables To Plant At Your Backyard: (Gardening Books, Better Homes Gardens)Banana Plantation: 150 lined pagesSuperhero Ruby: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalDoodle Book For Boys: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8" x 10", 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook & Diary) Dartan CreationsTwo edged: L'épée du chaos (French Edition)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    NRA Index du Forum -> NRA -> La taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation